While I have been in a flurry of activity, including re-organizing and preparing new content to re-launch this blog, I received a wonderful message: my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award!
That’s great! Only, I didn’t know what the Liebster Award was. (Insert terrible embarrassed face here!) Newbie blogger me, I had no clue. I did my research and discovered that it is an online award bestowed from one blogger to another, and it is specifically designed to help the blogs with a new or small readership to get some love. I have been nominated, and now I must pass my nomination on to others!
Josh Davis of World View Promotions nominated me for the award. (Read his nomination post here .) Thank you, Josh! Check out his blog and give him some support and love. I have been in his facebook group for bloggers for a while now and have been learning a lot of helpful things. (You can request to join his group here.)
My two favorite blogs that I read are Wanda Belin’s blog and The Petalogist’s blog. I love Wanda’s because her posts always have a way of speaking to and encouraging me in the areas I really need at that moment. LudiB’s Petalogist blog follows the work of her pieces of original art made from flower petals as well as many of the flower festivals and botanical gardens she visits. It’s such a joyful work that she does, and it is wonderful to read about.
Without further ado, here is my full list of nominations:
TO THE NOMINEES:
According to my research, here are the official rules to accepting your nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. (They might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post a comment in the comments of –> the award post <– so your post and blog can be viewed.